- Local Coffee – San Antonio, Texas
We saw the Alamo Heights and Pearl stores, but it was 100 degrees out and we didn’t have much time to hang out so we’ll have to get our Local Coffee next time we’re in SA.
- Pams Patio Kitchen and Wine Beer Bar San Antonio SandwichPam's Patio Kitchen and Wine and Beer Bar
An eclectic neighborhood spot northwest of downtown. My wife recommends the Thai beef salad.
- The Official Website of The San Antonio River Walk
We took the kiddo down to the River Walk during his first visit to San Antonio. We’ll come back when it’s not so blazing hot.
- Pearl Brewery
A very nice restoration and repurposing of the old Pearl Brewery. We were here just for lunch, but definitely want to come back and look around more.
- CURED — Charcuterie, Salumi in San Antonio, Texas.
A terrific restaurant in a vintage building. I’ll find my way back here soon.
- Alamo Cafe | Tex Mex at Its Best
A huge Tex-Mex restaurant north of the SAT. The fresh tortillas were as good as we remembered from 10+ years ago.
- The DoSeum | San Antonio's Museum for Kids
A new children’s museum in San Antonio that the kiddo enjoyed all day long.
- North Star Mall – Premier Shopping, Dining, Entertainment in San Antonio, Texas
A nice mall with a Lush and LEGO store for the wife and kid and several parking garages to keep the car in the shade in the summer.
- EZ's Restaurants
The Alamo Heights location is a laid-back neighborhood spot that is a great place to chill and enjoy a nice meal. I dig the retro vibe, too.